Work Location: Mahadevapura, Bangalore
Years of Experience for all roles: 6+ Years of Relevant Experience
SAP RAR/Revenue Recognition
6+ Years of relevant experience
Notice period: only 30days ( Mandatory)
- Strong experience in SAP Finance area with global enterprises, configuration and testing of core
- Finance modules including Enterprise Structure, Finance (GL, AP, AR, AA), Controlling (PCA, CCA, CO-PA), FSCM, RAR etc.
RAR experience is a MUST
- 7+ years of configuration/implementation experience in SAP Financials (minimum 2 -3 years in S/4HANA Finance), as well as an excellent finance background.
- Minimum 2-3 full life cycle global implementations (prior experience defining/implementing worldwide solutions across multiple legal entities in a highly complex systems and project environment) including hands-on design and configuration
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience with S4 HANA Reporting tools like APF, Query Designer, AO etc. is a plus
- Experience with S4 HANA Central Finance is required
- Preferred knowledge of Concur expense management system integrated with SAP.
- Support bidirectional system to system changes that could impact business customers on reporting of financial data or business processes.
- Strong business process knowledge and ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customization
- Experience with SAP implementation methodologies and SAP Solution Manager is preferred.
- Formal Project Management training, Six Sigma is a plus
- Good understanding and experience of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of software test methodologies, and experience with testing automation tools is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a team and achieve results.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills, Excellent consulting skills, Demonstrated leader, Self-confident
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of complex and technical concepts.
- Demonstrates strong command of the English language
- High internal drive/self-initiative; Ability to work with ambiguous and incomplete information; Resourceful
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills; Able to mediate opposing viewpoints; Work well in a team environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
I Square Soft
Ensure us as a efficient and reliable resource partner for our clients. We understand what it takes for a company to hire the right professional for the right position. We have developed a comprehensive and continuously growing database of highly qualified applicants in a variety of industries. The result of our efforts has created a loyal client base that utilizes our services on a continual basis.
Our firmâs success is attributed to being highly focused, well managed, and adaptable to the ever changing marketplace.
Contact Company:I Square Soft