Role: Azure Data Engineer.
Experience: 5-8 years.
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners.
Relevant Experience in Azure (ADF): 2-3 years.
- Excellent in SQL and Python. A must.
- Strong experience in building data pipelines in Azure Data Factory.
- Experience calling rest APIs using ADF
- ETL, data integration and data migration.
- Experience in Ingestion of batch and Streaming data with complex transformations.
- Experience in handling Semi-structured data in various data formats (Parquet, JSON) and manipulate data in complex data types.
- Azure Synapse/data warehouse experience using synapse/data warehouse to present data securely and to build & manage data models.
- Azure Data Bricks experience writing in and using data bricks Using Python to transform, manipulate data.
- Azure Data lake/Delta lake, Blob Storage
- Data modelling.
- Experience in working with very large volume of log data and building analytical insights based on user requirements
- Knowledge on Devops tools and experience in building CI/CD pipelines on Azure.
- Write programs to pull data from External Applications and Services using REST API with different authentication methods.
- Knowledge on NoSQL Database types like Document and Graph DB is a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
I Square Soft
Job posting for Top MNC.
Contact Company:I Square Soft