Roles and Responsibilities
Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, Cloud Certification,cloud cost optimization,
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture.
- Implement and monitor cloud infrastructure.
- Understand the requirements from project team and prepare estimate.
- Managing cloud infrastructure in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database services in Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the cloud platform.
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Certification in any of the cloud platforms Azure, AWS or GCP is preferred.
- Need to work on cloud cost optimization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
I Square Soft