Greetings from ISquareSoft!
**Immediate hiring for AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a highly reputed MNC**
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
[High Performance Computing]
The High Performance Computing agile squad are responsible for designing, provisioning and supporting infrastructure for large scale distributed computing (HPC Grids) in the Public Cloud. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, Linux cloud infrastructure engineer to join our ever-expanding team.
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications from on-prem to AWS/Azure/GSP.
- Selecting appropriate CSP services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Working in a globally distributed team to provide innovative and robust Cloud centric solutions.
- Closely working with Product Management and Vendors to develop and deploy Cloud services to meet customer expectations.
- Integrate, configure, document and deploy compliant infrastructure in the Cloud platform.
- Design, Optimization and Documentation of the Operational aspects of the Cloud platform.
- Troubleshooting problems, resolving root cause, and where possible, fixing the bug(s).
- Providing operational support to internal Platform Customers.
- Collaborate with Risk Management to ensure necessary controls to Cloud services are deployed and tested. Working closely with customers to develop robust and re-useable configuration management components.
The candidate should be well versed with enterprise scale out
• 3+ years of experience working with AWS and/or Azure and/or GSP and a proven track record of building complex infrastructure programmatically with IaC tooling or vendor libraries.
- Expertise in Linux OS internals, administration and performance optimization.
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Linux Shell.
- • Expert level knowledge with CSP design, architecture, and services (EC2, IAM, S3 etc.).
- • Sound experience with Infrastructure as Code tooling (Terraform, Ansible).
- • Sound knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing.
- • Experience with architecting and maintaining high availability production systems.
- • Experience in Software Installation, configuration and Patching Knowledge of system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools.
- • Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts Developing monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations, and alerts.
- Good knowledge of security (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos, Policies, entitlements etc.).
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes and container management.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Knowledge about HPC, clustering, Computation Grids, Distributed computing.
- Experience with Monitoring, Alerting and Logging.
Interested Candidates to mail their CV to : email@example.com
Role:Cloud System Administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
I Square Soft
Highly distinguished MNC.
Contact Company:I Square Soft