Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with product technical leads to design new products or enhancements. Take part in system development including analysis, coding, and testing.
- Work with the business community to turn business requirements into cost-effective and elegant solutions.
- Performs design and code reviews with senior technical staff.
- Act as the person everyone turns to resolve tough technical problems.
- Help to evaluate from the technical perspective and implement 3rd party solutions in JLL environment.
- Work closely with other teams/vendors to connect front-end components with the other (often third party) web and data services, and support the back-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
- Mentors less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Performs the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Articulates business requirements in sufficient detail such that a technical solution can be design and engineered.
- Develops technical understanding of how the data flows from various source systems and source types to application database.
- Consults with the business to develop documentation and communication materials to ensure accurate usage and interpretation of JLL business requirements.
- Provide on-going support to application used within the organization.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
Experience & Education
- At least 5 years IT experience
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional debugging skills and strong experience with performance tuning.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Good range of hands-on technical experience
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Development – C# ASP .NET MVC
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- Relational Databases (SQL Server 2012+)
- DB design, stored proc development, Reporting Services, Database design/normalization experience, Performance tuning
- Rest API, OData
- Experience using DevOps Tools for CI/CD
- Conversant with agile methodologies
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
I Square Soft