Greetings from Isquaresoft!!!
- Understanding business requirement and plan solution to address data needs
- Partner with IT teams and business professionals to establish data-driven policies and strategies across the organization
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau dashboards and analytics
- Collect, refine, and prepare data for analytics and visualization
- Manage and utilize the Tableau platform to extract meaningful insights from it
- Prepare reports using various visualization and data modeling methods
- Define new KPIs and consistently measure in the datasets
- Collecting data from various data sources and normalize it
- Test and publish dashboards and reports and schedule refresh
- Define access controls and implement security measures whenever required
- Drill-down data and prepare reports with utmost accuracy
- Improve overall process in data management, collection, dashboard design, and entire product life-cycle
- Apply algorithms and statistical methods to obtain answers from data
- Solving any data or performance issues related to workbooks and data sources
- Monitoring reports and dashboards and make necessary changes
- Manage Tableau-driven implementations, architecture, and administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
I Square Soft
ISquareSoft is a new-age software and technology design company that delivers cutting-edge products and services for clients globally.
With offices in USA, and India ISquareSoft helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our dedicated Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Contact Company:I Square Soft