Roles and Responsibilities
Total Exp: 4 to 8 Yrs
NP: Immediate to 30 days
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
- 4 to 9 years’ hands on experience on Spark Core, Spark-SQL, java-Programming and Streaming datasets in Big Data platform
- 2. Should have extensive working experience in Hive and other components of Hadoop eco system (HBase, Zookeeper, Kafka and Flume)
- 3. Should be able to understand the complex transformation logic and translate them to Spark-SQL queries.
- 4. Unix Shell Scripting and setting up CRON jobs
- 5. Should have worked on Cloudera distribution framework, Oozie Workflow (or any Scheduler), Jenkins (or any version controller)
- 6. Prior experience in Consumer Banking Domain is an advantage
- 7. Prior experience in agile delivery method is an advantage
- 8. Excellent understanding of technology life cycles and the concepts and practices required to build big data solutions
- 9. Familiar with Data Warehouse concepts
- 10. Core Java skillset is an added advantage
- 11. Good Knowledge and experience in any database (Teradata or Data Lake or Oracle or SQL Server) is a plus
- 12. Spark Developer should be able to understand the Business requirements, Functional and Technical requirements and translate them effectively using the Spark Framework.
- 13. Should be able to understand the complex transformation logic and translate them to Hive/Spark-SQL queries. Hands on experience on dealing with live streaming datasets using Kafka/Spark Streaming.
- 14. Excellent oral and written communication skills, On-time delivery and good team player
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
I Square Soft