Roles and Responsibilities
2. Exposure to MXV Architecture
3. SDK Integration
4. Test Strategy adopted – Unit & UI Test Cases – approach of writing test cases
5. Automation done in app development, continuous integration & deployment
6. Knowledge of GIT Usage
7. IXGuard integration - Security Aspect Understanding
8. Screen Design experience for iPhone & iPads using AutoLayout – Preferred design approach XIB / Code – Writing re-usable / custom design components.
9. Participate in load testing conducted on the final product and fix problems encountered.
10. Change code to fix reported customer problems after trouble shooting, get the fix reviewed and complete selective regression testing.
11. Participate in the development, release, support & enhancement activity through multiple release cycles and multiple products
12. Proactively seek feedback/reviews on self-development, learning, developed code. Responsible for completing the assigned task in all aspects by proactively seeking reviews, updating status to supervisors.
13. Ensure the task assigned is understood in all respects and communicate effectively and raise necessary alarms to reporting leads if anything is not understood or no progress is possible.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
I Square Soft