Roles and Responsibilities
Greetings from ISQUARESOFT!
Web Frontend Software Engineer II (SE-2)
A Web Frontend Software Engineer II, is the young member of our software/web development team. As an engineer you will develop highly standard reusable web components for a variety of web application which enable online bookings and personalized user experience to millions of customers who plan and book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex client-side scripting skills along with the art of design which include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a client-side scripting and stylesheet framework that you can use to build a A class web component and web application. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career exposes you to independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance.
- Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
- Translating business requirements into system design
- Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality.
- Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
- Interact with peers across product domains for cross-platform development
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
- Material UI/
- Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
- Functional Programming/
- Design Patterns/
- Web Sockets
Other Essential Skills
- Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
- Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
- Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
1 to 3 Years
People Management Skills
- Be a young, energetic member of the team
- Ability to work with minimal assistance
- Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
- Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
- Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
- Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
- Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
- Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
Salary: 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
I Square Soft
ISquareSoft is a new-age software and technology design company that delivers cutting-edge products and services for clients globally.
With offices in USA, and India ISquareSoft helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our dedicated Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.